Aspen Logistic Services is a level 2 BBBEE accredited business with a proven track record of service excellence . We are a specialist service provider to the FMCG market, that transports temperature controlled and dry products on behalf of contractual Blue Chip clients that supply to the major retailers.
Founded in December 2000, Aspen was initially a transport broking service and in 2003 a strategic decision was taken to acquire and operate our own state of the art fleet whereby we could guarantee superior standards and a premium service.
We have enjoyed significant growth in both our fleet and footprint since then and have come to be recognized as a leading service provider to the industry we serve.
Our Vision is to be the benchmark for quality transportation service within the industry. We are committed to achieving sustainable commercial success, principally in the road transportation of temperature controlled products, adding value to all stakeholders within the supply chain.
• Level 2 BBBEE Contributor with an extensive service history since 2004.
• A strong team, with capacity, all the required expertise and readiness to deliver the work as per the request for proposal (RFP).
• A problem-solving approach, based on the recognition of the uniqueness and importance of this scope of work; an approach that includes innovative "out of the box" thinking, being able to think creatively through various options; and being prepared to consider non-traditional approaches.
• State of the art fleet with stringent maintenance procedures and control.
• Huge investments in Technology and systems to drive efficiencies.
• We are confident of our ability to surpass your expectations.
• Our track record of superior service is something that we stand by and guarantee to all our clients
• You can be assured that your products will always be delivered on time, at the highest possible quality in the most cost effective manner.
• ALS has proved without any doubt that we are consistent, reliable and dependable, all of which we perform with distinction.
Aspen Logistic Services was recently honoured as the first customer to be awarded a Cat Million Kilometre milestone, and with 80 units on the road nationally, the company was also recognised as South Africa's largest purely CAT-powered Freightliner fleet operator.
Placing the "Cat Million Kilometre" logo to one of Aspen Logistic Services Freightliner trucks are (from left to right) Theo Swanepoel, truck engine business manager, Barloworld Power; and Dr. Sujen Padayatchi, Aspen's managing director.